BEGINNING

Friday, February 5

there were grave edward cullen!LOL

I am not a tease, I'm just a constant reminder of what you can't have. No doubt. Edward Cullen is real, Edward Cullen is so. damn. real.



"okay i was visiting the cemetery and i found this grave, not only is the name on it Edward Cullen, but there is no birth or death date! i love it!!!! i hope twilight fans will too! well this i found in either Hawthorne or Lawndale, in Fox Hills it's called, Holy Cross. good luck! it was tough finding it though" -Owner, anonymous. 

"...'cept, Edward's middle name is Anthony... not Patrick *shakes head* Whatever still awesome!" -Comment, anonymous.

"no way, thats soooooooooooooooo awesome!!! OMIGOSH! I-I wonder.... No! But..... Noooo! Maybe.... no... THAT IS FLIPIN COOL, MAN!" -Comment, anonymous.


I can't help it but laughed and laughed because of the viewers' comments. They are freaking out!!! 

Aaaanyways, where did I get this thing? Well, I was searching the word "grave", and, poof! This one appeared. And it's creepy and cool! The creepy about it was there is no birth date, even death, the date when he died. Wew! It's cool because, wow, Edward Cullen is real. In some ways, he's not a character anymore. But, in some ways, too, Edward Cullen is considered as a character from a book. . . Shoot! I realized his family was wise. They didn't reveal any details about his birth or death. Amazing! Aaand I wonder if did Stephenie Meyer knew this in the first place? If only this photo belong to me, I will show this to her. 


Wow. Who wouldn't thought that he's alive, well, many years ago. Who wouldn't thought that, in some way---"It will be as If I'd never existed"---Edward Cullen did existed. He existed. . . .


Source 

No comments:

Post a Comment