BEGINNING

Sunday, October 31

MANY FANVIDS ROBSTEN - COZ WE'VE MISSED THEM SO MUCH


Videos after the click :D


The Story So Far..by honeybuzy

Private Emotion
Video by ytmonster4eva

A Musical Journey Of Love
Video by gemamisas

My Dream Is Now
Video by 85Dreaming

Love Song
Video by martybet

Cant Let Go Off What's In Front Of Me
Video by diandravideos

True Companion
Video by fiorels90

Everything I Own
Video by tvshows10

Your Arms Feel Like Home

I'm All Yours My Love

DOWNLOOOAAADDD!


Post : Melin



5 comments:

  1. hey girl :):) how r u? i miss them too,i hope that there will be more pics of them when they start shooting Breaking Dawn :) do u maybe know the right date when they start shooting ? :)
    RobS_Lollypop (MagdE) love ya xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @RobS_Lollypop : hi bb!I am fine..yeah, I hope that too :D

    There's no exact date when they begin filming..rumor said Nov 8..wait n see bb

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah wait and see...the problem is i can't wait anymore :):):)i waited all day for ur reply on the blog hahah i have to find a way to chat with u,not in a public place :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @RobS_Lolyypop : bwhauhahahha..yeah..its quite difficult to chat like this :D

    hey!what about we chat in FB?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah great idea,but i don't have fb haha,cause i deleted a long time ago,i can add u from my cousin or my brother fb and chat there...don't worry my cousin or bro will never write u,i'll write u when i'm on fb hahah i'm mean i know :):) :):) btw keep up with the great work on ur blog :) love ,going to sleep now it's 23-30PM here...talk to u soon

    ReplyDelete