BEGINNING

Friday, November 5

QUOTES : ROB ON KRISTEN


Previously we already have quotes Kristen on Rob HERE ..Now we have Quotes Rob On Kristen...here we go..

  • "I guess we definitely had a strange dynamic, like I didnt feel like, I mean I was just quite intimated by her, and it was weird and at the same time I was like ‘your younger than me you cant intimidate me'."
  • "Shes very strong shes not like a damsel type girl"
  • "There's definitely, I don't know chemistry, or whatever but I definitely had some kind of change, I felt something with Kristen."
  • "Kristen and I have a special bond together, she is the sweetest, smartest and strongest girl I know. If we have a relationship I would rather not say, because my words get twisted around too much and can be ‘old news’ by the time this interview is printed."
  • “Kristen really cares about me. I’m very grateful for this. She’s the most honest and genuine person I’ve ever met. She always listens and gives good advice regardless of her own interests.”
  • “We understand each other without the words. I can tell Kristen about all my problems. But honestly I don’t have to… because she’s in same position as I am.”
  • “What I especially like about her is that she’s like me, not dizzy from fans and press attention. She stays true to herself and very smart for her age. With each movie she matured."
  • “During the filming of Eclipse, I realized that she matured a lot and become a real woman. And, of course, it’s a lot easier to work with a person I worked before."
  • "We know what each other is thinking and we have been very close for a long time. Kristen is a wonderful girl."
  • "Kristen's the best actress of our generation, and that's why I wanted to do this movie. I don't know why she is. She's just better than everybody else."
  • “She’s kind of intimidating..yeah..so yeah that’s kinda different. I mean…I end up playing like the clogs, messes everything up and she’s like the one who takes control of everything.”
  • "It doesn't make any difference what you say [to the tabloids]. I've literally been across the country [from Kristen], and it's like 'Oh, they were on secret dates!' It's like 'Where? I can't get out of my hotel room!"
  • “I mean, Kristen’s great. She’s, uh, one of the main reasons why I wanted to do this: just because of her body of work and also just the audition kinda made me feel very differently about it. I had no idea how to do it before the audition. I mean, she’s an extraordinarily talented actress.”
  • "(On kissing Kristen) I always get carried away when I'm kissing. I just go nuts! Walking away after it is the strangest moment for me. It's embarrassing - not knowing what to say to each other."
  • "She'll decide on someone a lot quicker. She has a lot more self-esteem than I do, so she's like, 'You're an idiot and I don't want to talk to you,' and I'm like, 'I'm an idiot too!' So I'll talk to an idiot for like three days before deciding."
  • "I read the script and I barely knew that they were books too, The only reason I went to the audition was to see Kristen, because I'd just seen Into The Wild. Of course I had a crush on her but we are just very good friends."
  • "I went in mainly because I had seen 'Into the Wild' and I wanted to meet Kristen because I thought she was cool. But I felt like an idiot being like, "Hi, I'm here for the ideal man audition."
  • “Kristen is just so like.like..just very strong.. ”
  • Interviewer: "Is it weird to do sexual scenes with such a close friend? Is that a bit odd?" Rob: "No, we do it all the time." -Rob [laughs]
  • "She's a unique girl...You really don't meet many people like Kristen."
  • Q: Who's your celebrity crush? Rob - "Kristen Stewart - Q: What did you dream about last night? Rob - "Kristen"
  • "Kristen doesn't take any slack...She sticks to her guns -- and that's difficult to do."
  • "(On who googles themselves more) She would say me, but I reckon it's her. If either one of us catches the other one doing it, we're like, Jesus Christ, is that what you're looking at? And the other one's on their phone pretending to text. I look up my competition more than she does. I'm incredibly shallow. I think she just looks at herself."
  • "(On who's ego is bigger) It's kind of a tie. We're both pretty proud people. Her ego is more solid than mine, but mine has soared to such peaks, it's ridiculous. Mine's more erratic, but it can get to a point when it's, like, godlike. Only in my eyes, of course. Sometimes just when I say hello the right way, I'm like, Whoa, I'm so cool."
  • “(Asked about his relationship with Kristen) I read that story every day… it’s in a story every day, so let’s not put it in another one.”
___________________________________

Still more..we continue next time..lol


Post : Melin



No comments:

Post a Comment