BEGINNING

Saturday, November 27

MANIP EDWARD AND TANYA - MIDNIGHT SUN


When I stared up at the jeweled sky, it was as if there were an obstruction between my eyes and their beauty. The obstruction was a face, just an unremarkable human face, but I couldn't quite seem to banish it from my mind.
...I was too ashamed to admit my weakness to Tanya.
"Woman troubles?" she guessed, ignoring my reluctance.
I laughed a bleak laugh. "Not the way you mean it." ... "One hint?" she asked.
"Please let it go, Tanya."
She was quiet again, still speculating. I ignored her, trying in vain to appreciate the stars.


... I gazed at the stars for one more moment, trying to see past the face in my head. Between me and the brilliant lights in the sky, a pair of bewildered chocolate-brown eyes stared back at me, seeming to ask what this decision would mean for her ...

Midnight Sun
_______________________________

I bet who already read "Midnight Sun' knows this, if you dont, plis read now!lol


Post : Melin

No comments:

Post a Comment