BEGINNING

Wednesday, September 29

Quotes Kristen to Rob

◦"I love Rob because he always wants to be the best. He can be very childish. When Rob does something right or wins something he talks with a different, little voice - like a five-year-old."



◦"When i looked in Rob's eyes i could look into his heart and he did the same"


◦"Rob is sexy, in a tortured artist way. This might be because he is British. He's tall, looks like he is thinking all the time and is incredibly funny."


◦"I love the way he sings. It breaks my heart. And don't you think he's just gorgeous? Rob's also a very bad liar, he just can't do it!"


◦“He can’t lie,” she says. “It makes things a little scary for him sometimes. But it’s my favorite thing about him.”


◦“I think he’s really handsome. He can’t lie. He’s, like, incapable of lying.”


◦" I've seen him in the movie... he's really good in the movie. It's hard to talk about your friends - about anybody that's close to you that you know. It's like, he's everything I know he is. I know he can do any film. Living is so wrapped up in who you are as an actor, not everybody can play every part. He is really strong in the movie. Maybe that's different... maybe people won't really expect that, he's quite bold, which is great."


◦“Rob and I are great friends,” Stewart says. “But I understand why you would assume that when we lean on each other for support, there must be something more…And I’m not criticizing anyone for thinking it either. If anything, they’re really perceptive, because they can see a closeness.”


◦“He’s so good and so soulful and he’s just not a liar, you can feel pain from him.”


◦[Karaoke Night in Japan]“It was really funny seeing Baz Luhrmann and Rob singing a David Bowie song,” Stewart says. “It was a talky one so they both could sort of talk to each other, and they were riffing back and forth."


◦“Robert dazzles me.”


◦"He asked me to marry him. As a joke, though. Well, at least I think so!"


◦"I think it's sexy when chicks wear black slouchy trousers — fitted, but slouchy. I look at designer clothes on Rob and I'm like, 'I want those pants, man.'"


◦“It’ll be great (in reference to him writing the lullaby). He’s just insecure; it will be really good.”
 
______________________________________
 
awwwww gileeee udah kerasa benih benih cinta gimanaaaaa gitu ya... iya deh mbak Kristen...,tau yang akang Robnya egitu bagusnya di mata ente ahahahahah,Btw beardenya Rob masyallaaah..... *kaya syech puji* lol bwahahhahahaha,btw End apa kabarrr? lol ;D
 
 
Posting: Riesty ^ ^
 
Source :robstengossip (thank youuu) *HUGZ*
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment