BEGINNING

Saturday, November 27

VID IAN SOMELHALDER THINKS VAMPIRE DIARIES VAMPS COULD KICK TWILIGHT VAMPS BUTT


Seriously??!!What's a matter with this guy?!

Well..since I never saw that tv series (ugh!), I cant say anything about who more vamps have skill..But to me ITS STILL TWILIGHT VAMPS COULD KICK VD VAMPS BUTT!!

I never like him or the series..He always thinks and said loudly that VD more better than Twilight or he and that leadgirl (sorry,dont know whats her name lol) have more great chemistry than Robward and Krisella

One place where that guy can beat our Rob just in Hollywoodlife polling, and we all know how credibility that is :p

Note!This post is definitely for TwiHards like me.. if you are not, plis just skip this post :D


Post : Melin

4 comments:

  1. Even if you're not Twihards, you shouldn't have said something bashing like this.
    I never like that guy, apart from him being vampire or not. You could see a person quality from the way their speaking and this man is definitely not my type *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @tri4mut : but I AM TWIHARDS!*giggling* and i think i didnt bashing, i am just responded :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correction....it's not for you, the bashing part *smiles* I was talking about Ian.

    We do have one common, though. We both Twihards and I've never watch VD until now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. @tri4mut : now u r talking!lol..awwww!thx gud i am not the only one who never saw VD!have I told you that I love u for this????!!LOL

    ReplyDelete