BEGINNING

Monday, November 29

GEORGIE HENLEY (NARNIA) HAS A CRUSH ON ROB


 Now and again during our interview she refers to boys as ‘fit’ or ‘cute’ and talks of her teenage crushes.
‘I did like Russell Brand, but he has gone for Katy Perry and I am not like her at all. And I have got a bit of a thing for Bill Nighy, who is really quite old. And I absolutely love Simon Cowell. Then, of course, Robert Pattinson – although I am a bit turned off because so many girls love him.
___________________________

And beside Rob already taken :D


Post : Melin

1 comment:

  1. Love to chat with you too, Mel :D

    Err....another celebrity who has crush on Robert. What do they see exactly? Because he's hot, sexy or charming? Man! That's lame reason.

    I think the one thing that makes Robert so smitten with Kristen is because she sees him as Robert Pattinson himself, not Robert Pattinson, the celebrity.

    What do you think, guys?

    ReplyDelete