BEGINNING

Monday, November 1

POSSIBLE SIGHTINGS ROB IN LOUSIANA - OCT 31

UPDATE!Kristen's sighting!
@theFABLife Kristen Stewart was spotted by paps at New Orleans airport tonight, coming off a flight from LAX. Hoodie, skinnies, Converse.


Re: Kristen Stewart @ airport. Yes there r pix. Working on gettting them. No idea if R was there or not. Only got info on Kristen. Nite all!

Tricia Cypriano Brasseur Just saw rob in a black tahoe by prairieville exit on interstate!!!!!!! 

Emily Crook  I was just sitting at on the half shell(waiting in my food),at the corner of old Perkins and airline and Robert just ride by in his bicycle with his security detail behind him. He took a left on airline if anybody wants to try and find him!:) he came into my job Wed, and now this sighting WOW I’m lucky .

i am 100% certain it was him. I didnt get a pic I was talkn on the phone uugghh, his security that he came into my job with wed was riding behind him in the same SUV that they have been in. Robert and security came into my job wed, then just the security came in fri, same SUV all times

he was on a white bicycle, he had his ray bans on (again) and shorts and a brown jacket and a hat.

no its a silver SUV, like a ford hybrid. Nothing u would imagine, but it has very dark tinted windows. I work on highland rd, they have ordered food from there, put it that way..
__________________________

I WANNA SEE ROB IN SHORT!LOL


So he's still on his bike :D


Pic or it didn't happen??!lol..Grain of salt like usuall, bb :))


So Kristen in LA this weekend spending Halloween..They said there're pics.. So....wait n see, and dont forget grain of salt  :D


Post : Melin

1 comment:

  1. okay, the celebrate hallowen seperatley ?
    not good.
    hope just BS like usualln*sigh*

    ReplyDelete