BEGINNING

Tuesday, November 9

Have Robert Pattinson's Baby? or a look-alike.... EW!

OKay, in regards to the title of this post - I don't think Robert look-alikes would be gross, however, I agree with ROB MY WORLD that if I *WERE* too have a Robert Baby, I'd wanna do it the *RIGHT* way.... you know... bow-chicka-wow-wow....

Anyways - these people are selling sperm claiming it comes from celeb look-alikes....

See entire post here

A sprem bank called Croybank in Los Angeles is offering a new featured for interested future mommies…celebrity sperm! It is not REALLY celebrity sperm, but sperm from men the bank apparently deem as celeb look-a-likes. And one of the specials is, of course, Mr. Robert Pattinson.

First off, this is extremely disturbing. If I’m having little baby Pattinsons, I’d prefer to get my sperm from the source, the old fashioned way!


Rob was a cute kid... he's an even cuter adult ;)

 

Post:Endtya.

No comments:

Post a Comment