BEGINNING

Thursday, April 19

KRISTEN AND OTR CAST SPOTTED DOING PRESS IN LA


Collider "Just saw Kristen Stewart and a few of the other cast members from ON THE ROAD. They're doing international press at the hotel I'm at today. To answer a lot of tweets, I'm in L.A. and it was K Stewart, G Hedlund and S Riley. All 3 were dressed sharp like they were doing TV interviews.

Collider's tweets were from early afternoon.

And it looks like there was a special 'On The Road' screening (exclusive for the press?) somewhere in France.
@StewJude "Just saw On The Road : good god, it's beyond words. For #OTR I can only say that I loved the movie, the photography, the costumes and Kristen was unbelievable ! I can wait to see it again.. For now I'm not allowed to tell spoilers but soon as i can i'll tell you everything you want." Via KStewAngel and vonch

imagebam.com



robstenation


Post : Melin

No comments:

Post a Comment