BEGINNING

Monday, April 23

PICS OF ROB AND KRISTEN AT COACHELLA 2012- APRIL 22, 2012


OH MAN! HUGGED FROM BEHIND IS HABIT AND DUDE PLEASE DON"T BLOCKING US lol

 imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


OH LOOK AT THE BACKGROUND!, Her Boyfriend Protecting his gal ;p

GossipCenterDrawing an end to what was quite the weekend, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were spotted trekking through the crowds at the 2012 Coachella Valeey Music & Arts Festival in Indio, California on Sunday night (April 22). As for Coachellla's second weekend closing lineup, Rob and Kristen were treated to performances by acts including Florence + the Machine, The Hives, At The Drive-In and a night-capping effort by Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg.

Having been situated at the annual outdoor celebration for the past few days, Pattinson and Stewart reportedly had quite the romantic moment on Saturday night.

Joined by a few friends, the "Breaking Dawn" co-stars were side-by-side at the Empire Polo Club venue, but quickly split apart from one another upon a paparazzo's arrival.

@nycrk1Kristen Stewart is wearing a vintage Edgar Winter White Trash t-shirt 




Thanks to kstewartfans
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

FanPics
jgiantonio “Watched Florence and the Machine from backstage w/ only 4 other ppl. Two were Katy Perry and Kristen Stewart #coachella” via @vonch

imagebam.com imagebam.com


Fan account from the Dose.ca editor, Jen_McDonnell posted on her Dose.ca blog Her tweets were first posted here

So, here’s the (not very exciting) dish: on Saturday night around 11, my friends and I were sitting on a blanket waiting for Radiohead to go on. We were to the left of the stage, just in front of the VIP entrance. I was fiddling with my phone when I heard someone say “Hold up, guys. We should wait for them.” And even before I looked up, I knew it was Kristen Stewart. Turns out she has a really distinctive voice. (Either that, or I’ve watched way, way too many Kristen Stewart movies. I like my first theory better.)
She was holding Robert Pattinson’s hand and they were with a couple of other people. He was wearing a grey tshirt and looking like his usual disheveled, adorable self, while she looked gorg in a black top and red lipstick. They were wondering about someone named Nikki’s whereabouts.
My friend was going to take their photo, but I dissuaded her. It’s weird, but I feel oddly protective of Robert Pattinson. I’ve met him and think he’s a genuinely nice guy; the last thing I wanted to do was make him feel uncomfortable or draw attention to them. These kids seem like a normal young couple who rarely get to do normal things, and I didn’t want to ruin their moment. They were wandering around the general population unnoticed, and I was reluctant to invade their privacy (more so than I already have). Still, I shot off a quick generic tweet just to tell my friends that I saw them.
Of course, I soon found out that tweeting about a Robsten sighting without including some photographic proof is the quickest way to get the twihards twihating. I got a bunch of messages about how I was clearly mistaken and had obviously confused them with another couple. Seriously? I can’t claim to be an expert in much, but four years of writing and/or copy-editing stories about these guys almost every single week has made me pretty confident that I know my Twilight inside and out. (And I can’t tell you how sad that sentence just made me.)
There were a couple of really sweet tweets, however, mostly praising an interview I did with him way back in 2008 (twihards have long memories). And the messages about how I was lying were outnumbered by the messages demanding every. single. detail. What were they wearing? Did they look loving? Has his hair grown out or will he need a wig for the Breaking Dawn reshoots? Have I ever seen another couple so epically soul-matey? I’d love to tell you all that I watched him throw her down on the grass and make love to her before a unicorn appeared to whisk them into the clouds, but they were just a normal looking couple surrounded by their normal looking friends, eager to see Radiohead like the rest of us.
Radiohead was awesome, btw. So were M83, St Vincent, Girl Talk, The Hives, SBTRKT, The Rapture, Gary Clark Jr, tUnE-yArDs, Santigold and Childish Gambino. But you don’t care about that, do you? You just want to hear about how she rested her hand on his chest (which she did) and how he took her hand and led her through the crowd to the VIP section (which he did). 





@elarajade I may be hallucinating after my sixth day of Coachella, but I swear I'm looking at Kristen Stewart. #VIPchella4thewin
heatherldupreyJust stood next to Kristin Stewart, Rob Pattinson and Katy Perry and watched Beirut! Coachella is magical.






Posting: Riesty ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment