BEGINNING

Saturday, May 26

FANPICS OF ROBSTEN AT THE COSMOPOLIS AFTER PARTY


Photobucket Photobucket 
Kristen is holding the book the fan gave her.

  Martybet I HAVE JUST KISSED ROB AND KRISTEN on their f*cking cheeks. And they were holding hands. OMG And I gave her my gift and she was all like: omg you are so sweet an then she kissed me! And they are just so in love... i'm in tears. I talked to Rob, and I told him that he was a great guy an he kissed me too. I'm dying.Rob signing something inside the After Party! ( RE paparazzi? no, they just took just some pics when they got out :)


  imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

More tweets
@Mioyes! another pda-fest from rob + kristen at the 【cosmopolis】after party. sitting close, side by side in vip area of carlton beach #cannes early night for rob + kristen at【cosmopolis】party. they're probably back at hotel du cap by now... for drinks on the terrace^^ #cannes



via robstenation


Post : Melin

No comments:

Post a Comment