BEGINNING

Wednesday, May 30

MTV SWATH SNEAK PEEK - MAY 29,2012


Watch the full interview @MTV
Zips: 12 (Download Both)  via fiercebitchstew
More Rough Cut Clips under the CUT

Kristen talks about Rob and Cosmopolis
 
@MyRobAddiction 
Kristen on Rob in Cosmopolis "He's so good in it! I don't even know... I coulnd't understand it. It's so good. I'm so proud of him."
Quotes from Kristen @E! MarcMalkin
I would do it in a heartbeat,” she said at today’s MTV sneak peek of the flick at Universal City Walk. “I know with the people involved it would only be done [because] it’s very worthwhile and it’s a good movie. We wouldn’t just be cashing in.” 

 And it’s so not like Twilight-like franchise because no one’s contracted to make another SWATH. “We don’t have to do it,” said Stewart, 22. “That’s the coolest thing. There’s no pressure. But to be able to expand on this would be awesome.” 

And to think Stewart wasn’t even a Snow White fan when she was growing up. “I had to rewatch it before we went off to shoot,”she said. “Not so much as a reference, but more for fun.” “I wasn’t into any of the princess ones, which I’m sure isn’t much of a surprise,” she added about her favorite childhood stories. “I loved The Jungle Book and Robin Hood and stuff more like that.

 Sam Claflin, who plays William in SWATH, said, “My parents bought me this book called Twisted Tales when I was a kid, which is all the fairy tales turned on their heads. At the end of Cinderella, the prince finds out she’s not a princess…so he chops her head off.” Sounds like something Stewart might enjoy? “I’m sure I would,” she said, smiling. “That sounds like fun.” Stewart will be at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday to present with SWATH costar Chris Hemsworth.

MORE MTV CLIPS  at robstenation

Post : Melin

No comments:

Post a Comment