BEGINNING

Sunday, April 8

FAN ENCOUNTER FROM MARCUS FOSTER (HOTEL CAFE) - MARCH 24, 2012

Before we got this fan encounter, we have Robsten pics leaving the concert and tweets bout that nite HERE

Howdy! I know this isn’t my normal day and I promised you a Marcus post but don’t worry that will still be coming.  He will get the respect he deserves Wednesday. I just thought you all might like to get this breaking news as soon as possible!
Saturday was the second Marcus Foster show at the Hotel Cafe but what is even more cool was that Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Sam Bradley were there as well. Sam was there Friday also, but more on that later. Here’s how it all went down…
Maggie and I and our friends were just enjoying the evening, listening to music. I was pretty chill since I had done the whole scope out the place yesterday to no avail. I didn’t see anybody with Marcus before he played, which did seem a little odd compared to Friday night but not abnormal. Maggie decides to do a “loop” of the place. I wasn’t that worried about it, I did the same thing the night before to no avail. She comes back (I guess, I never saw her) and my friend is telling me I need to go to the bathroom. I immediately knew why but couldn’t get myself to go. It felt weird, too much an invasion of his privacy. But of course, I went. I didn’t want to kick myself later.
On my way to the back, there was a huge crowd of people. Mind you, I had no idea where he was just somewhere on
Imagine seeing this from the front, side, whatever!
the path to the bathroom. I saw him slumped next to the wall in the hallway wearing the ever popular black and grey plaid flannel.I want to say that we had eye contact at this point. But it’s a hazy experience and I was a bit out of it at the moment. But there’s  a really good possibility that we did. (giggles)  I kept going towards the bathroom but there was a line so I came back out and found a spot along the hallway wall. A little behind Rob and across from him. It was then that I noticed Kristen standing in front of him.
They were just enjoying the music, no one bothered them. They were just standing near each other. Maggie and our friends came up behind me and started saying something to me. I have no idea what, I shushed them so quick. My heart was racing, and I was just trying to stand there all nonchalant and enjoy the music. I have no idea what Marcus was playing at this point but I could see Rob from my peripheral. It was then that I noticed the black beanie and the beard. It wasn’t out of control, just an average length beard. Kristen was texting someone and her phone was lighting  up the darkened hallway.
Another friend of mine comes by and asks why I left. I had tried to tell her before but she just wasn’t getting it, so I left to find Rob myself. It’s every woman for themselves at that point. I’m not standing around trying to get you the info and  miss my chance! I told her I had to go to the bathroom and she’s saying, “No, you didn’t”. I quickly pull her out of the hallway. I was so not having that convo right next to Rob!!!! She had no idea he was there and then went back in to see him.  Then we sat out  in the main entrance room by the “Private” door for the musicians. A couple of minutes later, Rob comes around the corner and into the room a mere foot away from me. He was moving quickly followed by Kristen, Sam and another friend of their’s.
That was it. The encounter was over. They left with what we could only hope would be a hassle-free exit. It wasn’t until I ran into Maggie later that I found out what happened when I left the hallway…
Maggie’s daughter was with us that night.  She was brave enough to go up to Kristen and ask her if she could buy her a drink!!!!  According to Maggie, her daughter and my friend, Kristen looked at Rob then told her daughter,”No thanks. I’m good.” They all had a giggle after that. Rob, Kristen and company, I mean. I was so sad to have missed The Giggle!!!!! But seeing Rob in motion was enough for me. I was just bummed that it was Kristen that was drinking from a bottle and not Rob!
Hope you all enjoyed that little glimpse into the evening! Sorry there are no pics from this night. But I really feel it’s inappropriate and rude to take pics of someone enjoying the night on their personal time. Besides, it was so dark a flash would have blinded us all! We all let them continue enjoying their night even though I’m sure they knew why a whole slew of people kept walking past! It’s just being considerate and I’m sure they greatly appreciate that.
Post : Melin

No comments:

Post a Comment