BEGINNING

Tuesday, February 14

SWATH SET VISIT WINNER SHARES HER STORY

Lynsey's pics with Kristen and the other cast were posted HERE last December 2011.

MTV"The first person I got to meet was Kristen. We walked onto the set and caught her during a break with the director and Sam. She was in costume and her makeup was flawless. We made introductions, shook hands and were ushered off to see Chris on a different set so that we could come back later for pictures.

Going back to the set where Kristen and Sam were filming was a bit nerve wracking. It was as we entered the stage area that I finally got to introduce myself to HBG.

Here’s how that went:
Me: Hi, I’m Lynsey. I’m one of the girls from your Facebook page. [Shakes his hand]
HBG: Hi. [Something registers in his eyes...he knows!]
Moments later…
Me: Did you go to the University of Kentucky? [Pointing at his UK hat]
HBG: No, I just like the hat. [Eyeing me curiously] Don’t go investigating me!
Me: Oh, no! I was just wondering. [Eyes wide as saucers. Probably blushing.]
A few moments later still…
HBG: [To me] So how did this all come about?
Me: The Facebook page?
HBG: No, the contest. [Grinning at me like I’m crazy]
Me: Oh! [There goes that blushing thing again]

Then he went on to talk to us about how long we’d be in London and what we planned to do while there. He was very nice, but also on the job, so we let him be after our short conversation. Although I did get one last short convo in with him as we left for the day (you’ll have to keep reading to get to that part).

We stood off to the side and watched Kristen and Sam doing a pretty important scene. It was so interesting watching them perform a scene live and then re-watching it on the monitors. There were moments between takes when Kristen would get down from the stage and watch herself on the monitors. You could tell she took her role very seriously.

Then after one particular take, Kristen walked by and the publicist took that opportunity to call her over to get a photo. Kristen agreed and said she just needed to get her sweatshirt. When she came back, she and I got together for a photo and both awkwardly put our arms around each other for the picture and then kind of realized we were striking poses and laughed it off and smiled for the camera.

Once she took a photo with my friend, I wasn’t sure if she was going to leave since it was literally between takes when we grabbed her, so I said to her, “I don’t know how much time you have, but I just wanted to tell you that I was at the ‘Breaking Dawn’ premiere and my friends and I missed you because you had to be rushed inside the theater.” And due to my excitement/nervousness, the only real thing I remember her saying word-for-word during our entire conversation (my friend has had to fill me in on a lot of it) is her response to this statement in which she said (twice), “Oh, sh–! I’m so sorry!” Of course it wasn’t her fault and I told her that, but I just wanted her to know how happy I was to have been able to meet her there on the “SWATH” set. Lucky for us, Kristen stayed a while longer to hang out and chat with us. She’s definitely excited about “SWATH” (Her words: “It’s going to be f—ing awesome.”). After about five minutes she had to get back on set, and so with a wave, she walked away. Read in full


Post : Melin

No comments:

Post a Comment