BEGINNING

Saturday, February 11

BREAKING DAWN P2 SNEAK PEEK



Best quality video so far (source/via)



Transcript of the scene

"Gather as many witnesses as you can, before the snow sticks to the ground. That's when they'll come for us" Alice.

Bella: It's strange...physically I feel like I can demolish a tank, but mentally I just feel drained.
Edward: How about a bath? I've had a bad habit of underestimating you. Every obstacle you've faced, I'd think you couldn't overcome it ...but you just did. You've given me something to fight for... a family. I'll go and get the water running.

Screencaps






















More video options (better audio?)



BD 2 part starts at 3:00 



BD 2 part starts at 2:30



Just the BD 2 part



Better video of the E/B kiss



More caps at rplife robstenation

Post : Melin

No comments:

Post a Comment