BEGINNING

Tuesday, November 1

KRISTEN IN GLAMOUR FRANCE - DECEMBER 2011

imagebam.com 

Just some new quotes. Thanks to KSFranceCom for the translation

First sentence in the french Glamour: "We loved her before Twilight. Will continue to love her after."
Just some quotes, in this interview. "Meeting with a 'great future'"
"I feel like I have become boring", confess she by pulling on the sleeves of her shirt with a touch of embarrassment.
"I was surprised to discover that Bella would become my only horizon, at the point of eclipsing - without bad puns - all that I was able to make before."
"I'd love passing to the realization, that itches me. I am very pleased to be an actress but, I'm not yet complete."

Check out the full scans at kstewartnewskstewartfans or KSFranceCom

Cover scan source via  kstewartfans via kstewartnews


Post : Melin

No comments:

Post a Comment