BEGINNING

Tuesday, November 22

KRISTEN INTERVIEW WITH MILANIO MAG (MEXICO) - SCAN AND TRANSLATION

imagebam.com 

Scan and translation via  Twilight Poison

It seems as thought you’re not very happy with your new found celebrity status.
Happy? I don’t know. No. I’m not, I’m mean it’s not bad, but I don’t enjoy being the center of attention. When we have a red carpet and there’s fans screaming, I get extremely nervous. Why do they do that? I can’t understand the attention, and how sometimes reality and a movie can’t be told apart. I’m not Bella. And the truth is, I’m very very shy, and I’d rather not go through some of that stuff.

Do you read what the tabloids write about you?
No. That’s just a way to make yourself go crazy. When the first movie came out I did read stuff, I googled myself often, I was curious. I ended up reading a bunch of stories about me that were not true, and it was awful. I mean, even if half of that stuff was true, or even less than that was true, that would mean I’m a pretty terrible person (laughs). So I decided to stay away from all of that, because in the end people are going to write whatever they they want. I prefer to not get pissed off.

Friends like Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner? You’re one envied girl.
(Laughs). We spend so much time together on set that I think it’s normal to hang out together afterwards, and try to have fun. We’re young and we need to release stress sometimes (laughs).

Is there ever tension on set? Seems like you’re such a young cast.
We are. The normal stress when you make a film is not easy, and the action scenes are very stressful. We were directed by Bill Condon this time, who is great and who guided us in every step of the way, through the most difficult scenes. There was no tension with him ever, he knew how to make us comfortable. Of all the Twilight directors, Bill has been by far the best.

What advice would you give to young teens who want to pursue acting?
If that’s what you really want, you need to try. Don’t be disappointed if it doesn’t happen. Always have a back-up plan. My back-up plan was to write screenplays

And how do you feel now that Twilight is over? Will you miss Bella?
No, it’s time to say goodbye to that stage of my life. Actors have all these bittersweet feelings when they’re saying goodbye to a character they’ve played for long. In a way, it’s a huge compliment that people will associate Bella with me for the rest of their lives, on the other hand I need to do other things too. And that’s why I’ve chose different roles that take me away from her, like The Runaways, On The Road and Snow White. I wouldn’t want to be Bella Swan forever.

Read the  rest at Twilight Poison


Post : Melin

No comments:

Post a Comment