BEGINNING

Tuesday, November 29

ROB,KRISTEN,TAY INTERVIEW WITH POLSAT - UK BD PREMIERE


Starts at 1:00. Not sure if the interviews appeared in other red carpet clips, but Tay's interview was also included The CelebFactory coverage

Thanks StewyBerty for the heads up and  lalaith466  for the translation

I: How do you cope with such popularity when thousands of people are screaming your name?
Rob: It's nice, but it's part of our job. Besides premieres and promo time it's quite calm, we can live our normal lives.

I: Did you expect that this film would be a huge success all over the world?
Rob: Not at all. The first film had a really low budget, it was an indie, nobody expected this craziness. Then it exploded. In two weeks our lives changed so much.

I: Everything that happened next was a surprise for you?
Rob: Yeah, totally.

Taylor: It's so wonderful to meet this family - my mates from set and the fans.

I: It's nearly the end of the saga. Are you happy or will you miss Bella?
Kristen: Well, I feel really lucky and I have no regrets. Sometimes it's hard to leave something behind if you're part of it for such a long time.
I love this set, I love the memories. I'd like to have an open door and see a light there to be able to reminisce this adventure back.

Taylor: It's cool that we, actors, can start to make other movies now. But I'll miss this.
I: What will you miss the most?
Taylor: We got along with each other. I treat this crew like my family. The saga brought so much joy to us.

Kristen: Special greetings for you. I hope you'll enjoy the film.
Taylor: Thank you so much and have fun watching Breaking Dawn.


Post : Melin

No comments:

Post a Comment