BEGINNING

Tuesday, January 4

MORE NEW PIC ROBSTEN IN IOW + FAN ENCOUNTER



AWWWW! OMG!GREAT!Stealing a kiss..how cute is that!

Oicu..TomStu, Sam...

lyn millard from TwiFans
"I have never made any comments here before but felt I should as I was there. The Lobster Pot is our local pub and we go there every New Years Eve, we saw Rob and Kristen last year and when they came into the pub they looked over and said hello as though they remembered us, (I doubt very much they did) but it made us feel kind of niceAnyway, they are kissing, it didn't last long but my friend and I both sighed. Trouble is I think now the papz have got wind of their destination, I don't think they'll come back. Apparently the police were called at another place they visited because about 300 fans and dozens of photographers had the cafe surrounded. They are such nice people, no airs and graces at all and Kristen, despite all the bad press is so friendly. Rob said, see you all next year, before they left. i just hope they do." 

 More clearly :D by robstenation

edit by patronuska

Older pics in IOW still Now HQ +untagged (click to enlarge)
hahaha..thats a dude wearing plaidshirt, not Kristen LOL


We're welcome to our new member/followers..This is post especially for you BB :D



Post : Melin

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is FINALLY!!!!

    Just a kiss and then making out somewhere else. Woot! Take that haters and nonstens!!!!

    ReplyDelete