BEGINNING

Friday, January 28

ROB AND KRISTEN RIDING BIKE TOGETHER IN BR?




Sorry..Cant help myself LMAO

From HollywoodNews 
 Despite their busy schedule filming the latest in the Twilight series, rumored couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have enough free time to enjoy anew hobby together; biking.

The two have been spotted riding their bikes together around Louisiana when not filming their scenes. An Examiner source said, “I see Rob and Kristen riding around the parking lot almost daily. Recently I spotted Rob riding out of the main studio gates on his bike and the next thing I knew, he was in front of my car at a stop sign, and Kristen was behind me.” - via vonch



Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart can’t bear to be away from one another … for even a minute! The Twilight twosome are in Baton Rouge, La., filming Breaking Dawn, but they are making sure to squeeze in some much needed QT. A very reliable source tells HollywoodLife.com that Rob and Kristen ride their bikes around Raleigh Studios’ empty parking lots in between takes!
“I see Rob and Kristen riding around the parking lot almost daily,” our source reveals. “Recently I spotted Rob riding out of the main studio gates on his bike and the next thing I knew, he was in front of my car at a stop sign, and Kristen was behind me. He was wearing a long black shirt unbuttoned with another shirt underneath, it was flapping in the wind as he was riding.”
__________________________
well..Tons of grain of salt, but if thats true, that would be so cute!And I just wanna put my manips lol

Source and I share my manips on my twitpic except the last one, i forgot lol
Post : Melin




No comments:

Post a Comment