BEGINNING

Friday, January 7

BREAKING DAWN UPDATE : POSTER PHOTOSHOOT AND MORE



And there are also talks of the Breaking Dawn poster photo shoot.

@MackenzieGoycom "Apparently they are using the same photos as they did for E and NM, James White. I wonder what color theme it is?"
"Yes, as I understand Mackenzie will also be at the photoshoot as they are doing all the promo's now before she gets too big"
"It sucks we will have to wait so long to see the family shots of Rob,Kristen and Mackenzie !! I'm sure they will have a poster to themselves."
"Promotional/Posters photography for Breaking Dawn Part 1 and 2  will be shot from the 8th January onwards for a few days!"

The Cullens are in training... 

AshleyGreene "Had my first day of fight training for Breaking Dawn! Sooo fun but exhausting!  Goodnight tweeters!"

Another update... about the humans - possibly for the wedding?

And Justin Chon tweets "Well I guess I am heading to Vancouver sooner than I thought to shoot Breaking Dawn... like end of the month soon."



Post : Melin

No comments:

Post a Comment