BEGINNING

Tuesday, August 24

NEW PICS KRISTEN, GARRETT, SAM RILEY SPOTTED IN ARGENTINA AIRPORT


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tweets
 RT dont_getmewrong
"Kristen is here, my friend works in the airport and took a picture with her"
"Kristen is waiting for the flight to Bariloche..."
"For those who want to know Kristen just left to Bariloche! They return on Saturday =)"

RT @floopi
"Yes, she said hi to me! Was in front of me looking at some magazines in the VIP section...and Rob is not with her"
"she will return to the airport on the 28th"
___________________________________________

So Kristen sudah di Argentina sekarang dalam rangka syuting OTR dan Sabtu ini juga sudah selesai dan Kristen bakal ninggalin Argentina..

Gak ada tanda-tanda ada Rob..Kami akan terus update!! Btw Kristen tetep bawa her ASB/John..I love John..lol

Garrett so cute in there!!wkwkwkkwkwkw...I think I am falling in love..lol 

Pic via

via 

Post : Melin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment