BEGINNING

Monday, July 11

MORE FANPICS OF ROB + FAN ENCOUNTER ON COSMOPOLIS SET JULY 7-8 + KRISTEN'S LEAVING TORONTO?


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com  



Updated! Kristen's leaving Toronto?  Mr.Will W @CanBallReport confirms he saw Kristen Stewart at Toronto Island Airport on his way to NYC today out of Toronto. She's gone! it looks like it. he mentioned flying "regional", which is porter. she appears to have been flying porter which wouldn't fly to LA. NYC is likely.
Tweet Source "In the airport on the way to NYC and standing in front of me, incognito, is that lead chick from Twilight what's her name. Yeah ... The Twilight chick's name is Kristen Stewart. She was totally listening in on my convo with my wife too."Oops not in TIA. "And I'm even more impressed tht people placed me in an airport I wasn't at. Jeez people are on some stuff. And unfortunately no pics peeps. I genuinely hope Stewart was at least enjoying the Andy Sandberg convo we were having. Dude is funny as hell."
@Juli_beronda no she was on a different plane, likely to a different city."
 - Still Via robstenation

Lets just wait n see...And Fan encounter after the click



~We all thought there was absolutely no chance that Rob would meet with such a large group as Kristen and Bear would also be waiting. We expected the royal wave and quick getaway.
~Rob exited his trailer at 5AM and jumped into the back seat of his awaiting SUV. The crowd made a loud groan. The loudest we had been the entire night. Dean says in a loud and STERN voice "Relax, he is coming to you." Rob and Dean retreats behind his trailer and re-appears at the back end of the trailer. Then the moment happened we had all been waiting for: a face to face meeting with Rob!~I included a picture from Rob's back because before he started his meet and greet, Dean used his STERN voice again "Everyone stay on the sidewalk." It is clear (and funny) that we listened and stayed on sidewalk. The other fan pictures that I have seen makes it appear like the group was crowding around Rob but for the most part we didn't. Dean was in control.~Believe it or not but I was not nervous at all when I met Rob. I thought I would be frantic but it was the total opposite. He was calm and I was calm even when he looked into my eyes and said "HI". He was so sweet, gracious and soft-spoken. I asked him to sign my daughter's Twilight book. I didn't need anything for myself. My goal was to meet Rob with pictures. I had to spell Katarina about 3 times. He was giggling and repeated the letters as I was saying them. He concentrated so hard to get her name right. Rob must have been exhausted. The group must have been exhausted but we were all alert and bright-eyed! It was totally worth the wait of 7 and a half hours.~Rob made sure EVERYONE was taken care of and paused in front of the group at the end. Dean reprimanded some fans that tried to meet Rob again.~Rob slipped into the SUV and opened the door just enough to fit through as Kristen was already waiting inside. Did he do this so no pictures could be taken? Probably but I don't blame him in the least.~We thanked Rob. We thanked Dean. We said hi to Kristen when Rob opened his car door.~I will treasure this EPIC moment of meeting Rob and also seeing Kristen and Bear made it extra special. 

Read full ElizabethMC's encounter at robstenation  Pics Via rplife

Post : Melin


No comments:

Post a Comment