BEGINNING

Sunday, July 17

POSSIBLE ROBSTEN SIGHTING IN NYC?

FBSource Wow Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are nice people to run Into! 
While Running through the Bryant park to get to a store I was so intent to get there that i ran into this couple and knocked them over..full body smash:: Oh hell I am sorry back and forth and I realize I know these kids.. They look familiar.. Then i got it as the boy started to laugh i recognized his voice and said Oh i know who you are!! your that boy from Twilight and you were the kid in Harry Potter who gets killed! and your the girl Bella! cool.. What are you doing here? ‎(As if they have no right to be anywhere but on my tv or movie screen)... Robert " i was in for the premiere and we are having some fun in NYC.. " Cool great .. Have fun Love your movies.. Bye.. And lots of laughing "Nice way to meet people running them over!"
via

...a couple of hours after... Kristen's go-to make-up guy in NYC tweeted... Again, this may or may not be related...


Beau_Nelson ust got home from my first shoot with W magazine!
__________________________

hahahha...Just wait and see..REALLY NINJA!


Post : Melin

No comments:

Post a Comment