BEGINNING

Tuesday, March 13

JENNIFER LAWRENCE CLARIFIES HER KRISTEN COMMENT + REACHES OUT TO KRISTEN VIA EMAIL

Photobucket Photobucket

ETonLine Jennifer Lawrence clarifies Kristen Stewart Comments

You said in an earlier interview that you would never want be as famous as Kristen Stewart.
JL: Yeah, no I didn't mean it that way. I've read that and I was aah out of context. No I was just talking about how I felt so sorry for her because those kids they do not have any idea that its going to be as big as it was then all of a sudden it came out and I think I meant I wouldn't want it the way that it happened to her, because that just doesn't make sense, because I'm obviously in the same kind of situation. I felt bad because I've been prepared for it ever since I said yes to the movie almost a year ago. I have almost this whole year to prepare myself for my whole life changing and they, when these movies came out and it just exploded, like they had no idea. So I think what I meant about that is I dont want to be as famous the way that she had it, just by complete surprise."

AccessHollywood Jennifer Lawrence Reaches Out To Kristen Stewart Over Rumored Feud
Watch video HERE
Access Hollywood’s Shaun Robinson recently sat down with “Hunger Games” star Jennifer Lawrence, who cleared up reports of a spat between herself and Kristen Stewart.

“I wrote her an e-mail, because there was this huge like, article about a ‘Twilight’ and ‘Hunger Games’ feud, and we’ve never met before and never spoken,” Jennifer explained. “There were all these like, fake quotes from me that were actually hilarious. Some of them were from my ‘pal’ and ‘sources.’ It was hilarious. When I was reading it, I was cracking up.


“Then I was like, ‘Oh my god. If she reads this, she’s going to think – what if she thinks it’s true?’” she continued. “I just shot her an e-mail, and was like, ‘Hey, can’t wait to see more as this feud unfolds!’”

The “Twilight” star took the time to respond to Jennifer, putting her mind at ease. “She wrote me back, and she was like, ‘It’s fine. Welcome to the world where everything you say gets turned into [something it’s not],” the 21-year-old recounted. “So, she understood.

And when it comes down to which series Jennifer has more allegiance too – it’s no surprise where the actress’ heart is.

“Since there is the big rivalry between ‘Hunger Games’ and ‘Twilight’… Who’s got the hotter guys?” Shaun asked.

Since the feud is out in the open, I feel much more relieved, and I’m ready to take over as Hollywood’s glam girl,” the actress joked. “I have to go with our guys. But, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner [are very good looking,] but I have to go with mine… they’re my boys!”


Post : Melin

No comments:

Post a Comment