BEGINNING

Tuesday, August 9

TAYLOR SAYS BD WILL MAKE YOU 'CRY MULTIPLE TIMES' + BOOBOO AND FIVEL TALKS BD


 "I've seen it a few times," he said. "I saw it for the first time while we were still filming, so it was a really rough cut, but I've seen several versions since then, and it's getting better and better."


As the film gets closer to its November release, Lautner wants fans to brace themselves for an emotional roller coaster. "You are going to face a lot of emotions, definitely," he teased. "You are going to be angry. I guarantee you [that] you will cry multiple times. There's a good mix. It's definitely different than any of the ones before."


More from the TCA's blue carpet from OK! Mag. Booboo and Sis, Fivel talk about the Wedding Scene. 
OK Mag  So, when it comes to the wedding scene, was he (Booboo) there for filming or not? Boo Boo got tripped up on his words! Maybe he just got overly excited with this cryptic quote? He told OK!, “Yes. I mean, I don’t know if I was! Oh no, that’s in the trailer so it’s okay.”

Moving right along, considering he’s known K-Stew and R-Pattz for the past two years, he says they haven’t changed a bit and they’re “exactly the same.” He told reporters, “It’s not like I get to hang out with them all the time but every time I’ve been with them, it doesn’t matter how crazy the situation is, and they’re just always so laid back.”

And in case you’re wondering, it was a bit strange since they’re a couple in real life. Boo boo added, “It was weird. I was sitting there and I was like, ‘this is actually really touching.’ I was sitting in the back.”

Considering Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz moved in together as roommates in NYC, Boo Boo’s not sure if others from the cast will be doing that so soon, ahem K-Stew and R-Pattz? Fivel asked OK!, “Oh, they’re not already?” And then her brother chimed in, “I don’t know!”



Via robstenation

Post : Melin

No comments:

Post a Comment